Book nook. Eventually I will have little racks on the walls to hold books too.
I nailed pegboard to the back of the bookcase.
Ella loves dumping and pouring from the containers. This day the sun was shining brightly into the room, making the mirror glow.
Marbles in the sunbeam.
Rolling
This is only half in order. Coloring utensils, pom poms, beans, button, glitter, alphabet tiles and mosaics.
Mosaics glowing in the sunlight reflected on the mirror
Found this table and chair set off Craigslist. Ella LOVES it. In and out. Up and down. So fun!
Dumping and pouring beads has nearly become an obsession.
I got a little pool for her to play with beans/seeds/rice and other messy things in the kitchen.
Made a new lightbox. She always wants to sit on it, but the little one would often tip, of she's fall off. Found a longer one at Target and put a strand of lights in it and taped some tracing paper on the lid to diffuse the lights.
Demonstrating how she can both sit on it and play. Goof!
Rocks, marbles and stones in the bin (the old light box)
1 comment:
Wow this looks awesome! I love it! And I have to admit I am a bit jealous too. ;-)
Post a Comment