Even amongst the chaos. "Peacemakers who sow in peace will raise a harvest of righteousness" James 3:18
Monday, March 31, 2014
March Snapshots
Throughout February, we'd be discussing the idea of moving closer to our Church and Church family for a myriad of reasons. We decided to talk with our realtor, though we weren't looking at it for this year. After talking with him he felt this season was perfect timing. So during March we worked HARD to get our home cleaned, put away, staged, and ready to get on the market at the beginning of April. It was busy and intense. But we did it. I'm sure there were many fun, cute, and frustrating situations with the girls, but I can't recollect them. I know they helped me clean and put things away. Our friends Jill and her son Rocco came over to help us - I couldn't have done it without them! We put Ella and Rocco to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment