Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mama Poncho

My friend Rebecca over at Osborne Fiber helped me in my babywearing endeavors: she made a "mamaponcho" for me.  I just received it in the mail today and am in love.  I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but I can't wait for Fall (yes, even a Seattle fall!) so I can wear it everyday.  I'm pretty sure it'll be the talk of my neighborhood.  I wore it out today because it was on the chillier side (it is only the end of July, you know) and got so many comments and compliments from people.  The public agrees, Rebecca, it's beautiful!




5 comments:

Cori and Ben said...

Wow! That is pretty neat looking. How does it work?

Michelle said...

It just has two neck holes that go over the both of us :)

Baer said...

WOW!! This is gorgeous!! Do you think she'd sell the pattern?

Michelle said...

You'd have to ask her! Just message her through the link up there to her page. I know she used a pattern already out there on ravelry, but made her own specifications (like the pitted pouch, and other things that are over my head :)

Michelle said...

Fitted* pouch :)