Ella discovered the hose faucet and drank from it, washed her hands, got her hair wet and generally had a fantastic time. It was warm enough for the kiddie pools to be filled. She really liked getting in with her shoes on and then getting out and walking around with water sloshing out all over. We tried another painting project: set out her invitation on the back of the wrapping paper from her birthday. She painted a few strokes of purple on a rock, stuck her fingers in yellow and red then painted her knee, and then dumped the paints on her pool (which was fine because they are tempera and entirely washable). However, she really doesn't seem to care much for paints so I think they'll be tucked away for a while...or for the nephews to enjoy :)
7 comments:
oh my goodness, this girl cracks me up! Love my curious, clever, beautiful, sunshiney happy niece!!!
dumping the paint on the pool is hilarious!! So glad you are such a flexible parent.
It actually kind of annoyed me, lol, but it was outside. So. It didn't matter. Haha! :) And it was funny to watch her dump it in the pool.
That looks like a ton of kiddie fun! My little girl plays in the hose as well. Its cute! Enjoy it! They grow so fast!
Looks like a blast! Did you get my last email? If yes, no big, I just wanted to make sure that in my crazy state I hadn't forgotten to hit send... or maybe I dreamed that I sent it! Ha
~Andrea
Haha, yes! I'm so bad about replying to emails.
Ella is soooo frekin cute! Reminds me of me when I was younger at times!
Post a Comment