Friday, May 31, 2013

May Snapshots

May brought us more birthdays. Ella was very excited about turning 3. We had the Bruckarts over and they sang happy birthday to her, which she loved. We went out to Thai 9 for my 27th. 

This month Ella played with friends old and new that she's never interacted with before: Josie, Sylvia, Leif and Lilly. 

Michelle had minor surgery that made for another painful three weeks. Ella played at her cousins' house for a few hours and did great. Even cried when it was time to go. Yay!

josh brother got married and Ella was the flower girl. It was a sweet, all too short weekend. Ella had so much fun with Gramma and Grampa. She said her favorite part was playing in the pool (hot tub) with them. 

Reasoning "First we play then you take shower"
Remembering "I rememer that truck" "I rememer that bus!"

"What's dis sign?" 
"I don't think that is a sign?" 
"Mayme it's F?" 
"oh yeah, it is F."

Ending many a statement with "Like Elsie do!"
her favorite question is "What's her hands(/mouth/feet) doing?"

"What are you doing?" "Not pooping."

"Where's my's rainboops?"

"Can you tates pixure of me?"
"Can I do likes dis?" "Can I...?" Lots asks "permission" to do most things. Haha. 
























































No comments: