You are trying to jump and skip.
You are taking your naps by yourself, though they don't last very long. It's a nice change.
When you wake up you walk out to come find me (often crying). It's quite adorable. Though you always go to the bathroom first to find me - do you think that's my hang out place?
You take your clothes off and work hard to get them back on. You are a very savvy little bum wiper.
You've started saying "mammy" and "babby" instead of "mama" and "baba".
You love dirt and flowers and sticks.
You still love babies and will often snuggle one as you go to sleep.
This month you've been cutting all the molars.
You like to help to help: mow, put things away, get Ella or me to stand up or put our clothes on.
You help us sing The Great Amen at bedtime: "Aaaaaaaaaaaa!"
You go around and give us all hugs and kisses before snuggling down to sleep.
You go around and give us all hugs and kisses before snuggling down to sleep.
You are a very clear communicator, though you don't use words or signs too much. You cry in sentences that you've usurped from Ella "I'm ready!" "I'm hungry!" "Mama where are you?" "I don't want to!" And while you love people, you also like your "just being" time. I wonder you're more of an introvert or creative highly sensitive person. What will you've like, Little?








No comments:
Post a Comment